Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Well Doggies!

  • Are the Clampett fortunes taking a hit here with the dip in oil prices?
  • I think energy is looking interesting. While the economy has already slowed some, I don't think it's slowed that much.  Freeways still seem crowded to me.  Consumers are lined up at Starbucks.  So,I am wondering is how much terror and hurricane premiums were in oil?  Also, were prices inflated due to speculation in the oil names?  Hot money coming in and chasing performance.  Just thinking out loud.  Black Box likes energy here, but have to be careful on that one.
  • McNabb's great game last night killed me in my fantasy league.
  • These school shootings are just horrible.  What can we do to keep kids safe from these morons?
  • I never heard of Xango juice before this article.
  • We're getting close to an era where we won't need a DVR (or VCR) to record anything.  Fox signing a deal with MySpace to have shows available on demand.  Some network websites already have shows available on their sites for viewing later. Sometimes without commercials! 

blog comments powered by Disqus