Friday, January 04, 2008

Gregory Itzin as Mike Huckabee

  • Is it just me or does Mike Huckabee look a little like 24's President Logan (Gregory Itzin)?
  • Has anyone seen Gregory Itzin lately? Just wondering out loud...
  • Well this market isn't acting like I thought it would today.  I was "hoping" for a big intra-day reversal.  I've loaded up with high-beta stuff and even some options here.  Not much damage yet, since I got in the names near the lows.  However, the lows are being redefined every minute as I type!
  • I can't remember CNBC so bearish.  Aren't they supposed to be telling us what a great time to buy this is?  Instead, it's RECESSION, RECESSION, RECESSION.
  • What the market needs now is a Fed rumor of "rate cut before the meeting."  LOL.
  • Look at the QQQQ chart. RSI(2) below 4 (as I type). Big bar down over the 200dma. Fugly!

  • Just another retest of the previous lows, me thinks. Fear is extremely high.

blog comments powered by Disqus