Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Web Blockage


* Well, the Fun factory is clamping down on web browsing. And blog browsing (and posting). I don't think it was much of a problem. I've noticed that instead of folks taking a break by browsing, they're up and chatting or on the phone. Kind of like the pre-web days. People adapt. I have a Treo. So, whatever.

* The stock market was pretty decent. We're slowing down as we hit the end of the monthly strength cycle (tomorrow). That's when I'd expect to see more selling. August usually isn't pretty.

* When was the last time you had Mac and Cheese? (Today...)

* After watching the 4, 5, and 6 episodes of Star Wars, I have to say I was sad when Anakin died. I watched the re-editted versions. At the end of Return of the Jedi, it ain't the old white guy as Anakin standing with Obi-Wan and Yoda. It's Hayden Christensen.

* Lets test out blogger's picture posting.

blog comments powered by Disqus