Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Randomosity and Rachel McAdams!

  • Baseball.  iPhones.  Basketball.  X-rated domains.  A little bit of everything this week, sprinkled heavily with salt.

  • I'm heading to a Sacramento Rivercats game tomorrow.  Temperature expected to be 101 degrees. I'm sure my seats are in the sunshine.  I think I'll be watching, standing up, from the concourse level.  Misters, got any misters?

  • So the Apple iPhone antenna is set in such a way that right-handed folks can obscure the antenna and kill phone reception.  Nice!  And Steve Jobs answer?  Don't hold it that way, foooools!  (Okay, I added the foooools part.  But I have a hunch that's what he was thinking).

  • A new x-rated domain for the internet, XXX.  If you build it, they will come.  Maybe they will come more than once.  Just saying.  Bah.

  • NEWSFLASH:  Americans eat too much salt.  Ya think?

  • I'm a Lakers fan stuck here in Kings country, but the Kings made a nice draft pick in DeMarcus Cousins.  I guess things always look good on draft day, but I think this kid is a winner winner chicken dinner.

  • For new phone seekers, there is the Verizon Droid X.  But who would want to switch to a limited data plan if you're already grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan with ATT?

  • Picture is of Rachel McAdams.  I realized that the 3 most recent movies I've watched star the very attractive woman.  Coincidence or am I a stalker?  I watched The Time Travelers Wife last night.  It was okay.  Not bad.  A little slow, but interesting.

Posted via email from muckdog's posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus