Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't Fight the Fed!

A quick Saturday night reminder to not fight the Fed.



The Fed has stated that they will be taking more action to stimulate the economy and to fight deflation.

Plus, there is lots of pessimism in the air. This is exactly the opposite of what we should be seeing at the top of a market. Investors continue to pull money out of the market and to put money in bonds.
***
Took a day trip to the coast today. I miss living by the ocean.

In edit: adding a few lines to bump the Grace Park picture down.

Good news! I finally watched the first two episodes of the new Hawaii Five-0. I think I will keep watching it for now. It's a little different than other cop shows and reminds me that I need to go to Hawaii this winter!






blog comments powered by Disqus