Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The 2-Day Trend is Up!

The stock market has been exhausting this summer, but the $QQQ (NDX) is leading the 2-day rally!

Of course, yesterday the market (SP500) bounced off of 1136. That may be pretty significant. And now we have what looks like to be a stronger NDX and Nasdaq over the general market. I think that's a good thing.

I haven't changed my positions. Still low beta, some cash, oil, etc. Oil has taken a beating as I guess nobody plans on using the stuff anymore. Or at least less of it. i don't know. Color me skeptical. If the economy is rebounding, demand increases pretty quickly.

Reason du jour for the market is whatever you want it to be. Less fear on Europe, China riding to the rescue. Tom Brady throwing for over 500 yards last night. Whatever you need.

blog comments powered by Disqus