Sunday, July 22, 2012

Apple's Earnings

Here we go. $AAPL reports earnings this week. Are buyers waiting for the iPhone 5? Will sales of the new iPad and iPhone 4S continue to surge? This is the week we find out.

Here is a column that states what many are thinking, thus the low expectations. But, I think the stock price may be a better reflection of what expectations are.  If the share prices were falling into earnings, I'd think expectations were low and that we'd see a big lift in the stock on earnings.  If the share prices are rising, then I'm guessing we will see a sell the news reaction.
***
Say, I'm waiting for an iPhone 5 myself!
***

Apple might not be the belle of the ball this quarter
BUSINESS | JULY 22, 2012
http://pulse.me/s/bwk4s
SAN FRANCISCO -- Apple Inc faces an unusual phenomenon when reporting earnings this time around: low expectations. Few are expecting the world's most... Read more

--
Sent via Pulse/



blog comments powered by Disqus