Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The Sell Signal - Wrong So Far

I've been battling a cold, but I did want to admit that I've been wrong about the stock market. I went to cash on February 12th and while just a week ago Monday I thought I was on to something, the market took off after a 3% correction and today the Dow made new highs. There are a lot of things not to like about the economy, but the stock market seems to be telling a different story.

 

And price is the ultimate indicator, right?

 

Yeah, transports. I know. Transports. LOL.

 

As I mentioned on the Audioboo / Podcast, I've been really tempted to short-term trade the market. I wish I had! But I am still in cash not doing anything.

 

I still believe the market is in for a correction, and don't anticipate getting back long until later. But it is hard to sit in cash.

 

Anyway, catch me on twitter in between the cracks here. I've been relatively "off the grid" compared to normal, but hope to get back in the groove soon.

blog comments powered by Disqus