Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fed Jawboning Again!

The Fed's Dudley takes the reigns for today's jawboning efforts. Once again, QE QE QE QE.

As I mentioned in yesterday's audioboo, I think we are seeing end of month/quarter rampage. Looks technically for the SP500 that the 50dma is coming up and could act as resistance. If the market is going to have a larger summer correction, I would expect a bounce down from there.

Of course, Fed jawboning efforts about QE FOREVER seem to be center stage this week. Next week is a holiday week, and I imagine a lot of people are taking the whole week off. Market volume should be light. What's that they say about shorting a dull tape, by the way?

If I had tried to play this bounce and was long, I'd be booking profits before tomorrow, just in case other folks want out before vacation time. Just thinking out loud!

 

blog comments powered by Disqus