Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Still in Cash!

I am still in cash, and not putting money to work. This week should see some interesting moves with the federal reserve and economic data. The market seems stuck for the past few weeks, except for the big winning stocks like The Facebook $FB. 


Kudos to Facebook for figuring it out. There was a lot of doubt out there, including from me. But they seem to have figured out a way to monetize the mobile platform.  But, if you're like me, you don't like to see those mobile ads pop up on your iPhone or iPad as you scroll through your timeline! I haven't clicked on one of those yet, LOL. But don't tell that to the advertisers. 

Other than trying a few trades here and there, I am planning on just going back into the market sometime late summer or fall.  

blog comments powered by Disqus