Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

* Have a great New Year!

* This is the last day before the first day back at the Fun Factory in 2005. As today rolls on, my mind starts outlining all these work-related things I need to get done. That's what I hate about sundays.

* I watched the Sean Connery League of Extraordinary Gentlemen over the weekend. Major stinker. Connery almost seemed like that Saturday Night Live parody of himself. It was just goofy.

* Eatin' like crap for about 10 days straight. Football parties 3 days in a row, with beer and sports bar food. BLEH. And it's raining, so I can't get outside to work out. I need a week of veggie sandwiches to purify my soul.

* Coming up in 2005 we have the third installment of The Apprentice, the fourth of American Idol, and then the also-rans coming up like The Bachelorette. I think I'll skip the Who's Your Daddy? and the one where the old guy writes his will via a reality show. C'mon!

* The stock market? Predictions are pretty worthless, but I think the market seasonality trend will work this year. That's the one where stocks seem to do well from fall-spring, and bad from spring-fall. Picking the exit and entry points is the hard part!

* The housing market? As long as interest rates remain low...

* Interesting events in 2005? The Iraqi elections and the aftermath. That's going to be a news grabber however that shakes out. Another? The Super Bowl halftime show!

* Ugh, I'm going to just have to suck it up and go jogging in the rain. Isn't that a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers thang?

blog comments powered by Disqus