Friday, June 10, 2005

Dyin' for a Soda

* The stock market... Looks like the sell signal on tech I got monday night is working out. I'm still long in SP500 and the total market index. I think the market moved up quickly due to some oversold conditions, pessimism, and some calendar events. Now we're kind of in a lull following that. This will give us time for some doubt to creep back in and set us up for the next leg up. Hopefully, I'll have rotated back into tech when that happens.

* Production crisis here at the fun factory. Nobody's here. Except me and a handful of other folks. So, I'm researching.

* Spurs up 1-0 over the Pistons. Yeah, I thought so.

* Eating lunch at my desk. I'm still going out for a walk or something.

* On my second day of no caffeine. It was tempting to grab a soda from the cafe!

* I really have to work on this production problem...

blog comments powered by Disqus