Thursday, June 09, 2005

Quitting Caffeine!

* I'm quitting caffeine. Switching to water. I kind of realize I've been overdoing the caffeine, and actually it's making me tired.

* Why do office bathrooms become complete disaster areas? Do people live like this at home?

* Intel news out after the bell. I'm wondering if we'll get a "sell the news" reaction. Especially since INTC has run up so much the past few weeks. And all chips!

* The Fed says the economy is doing fine. You probably already knew that, though. The ramifications are that Greenspan will continue to raise rates.

* I didn't know (Mrs. Robinson) Anne Bancroft was married to Mel Brooks!

* You like books on tape (or CD)? I keep trying to listen to one that I've ripped to MP3 files, but my mind keeps wandering. I think I prefer to read the book.

blog comments powered by Disqus