Wednesday, June 15, 2005

HOOOOOOO!

* Sprint and Sirius team up to offer music over Sprint phones. What I like about this, is that we're seeing the merging of every electronic device into one. Music, video, personal organizer, computer, internet, etc. The network speeds on my Sprint phone are still too slow, but I'm sure over time, this will improve. But every new service adds a new monthly fee. That's the rub. How many "just another $5-10 a month" things do we need?

* The stock market? What happened? Geez, this morning it was nothing but grins and giggles as I was getting ready for work. I checked my indicators last night, and tech is rolling over. According to the model I follow. I don't see a tech buy signal coming for a little while yet. I'm still 100% in, but not overweighted in any sector. This is options ex week, which are normally positive. Next week is usually weak. Then we have end of month strength and the 4th of July holiday as potential uptrend catalysts. I'm just staying diversified for now, and watching my model.

* Suddenly, the Michael Jackson news stopped. Woohoo!

* You heard about the earthquake off the Northern California coast? Well, the weatherdude had to work it last night. They made him go over the types of earthquakes that cause tsunamis, and the kinds that tend not to. Tectonic plates sliding against each other don't as much as them rising or falling over each other. He had two pieces of wood with him to demonstrate the plates sliding against each other, vs. shifting vertically. "Oh, and a cooling trend is coming. More later in the broadcast." Good grief.

* I got a promotion! Just found out. Hoooooo. Been here 10 months. Well, now I'm a little nervous. I got people!

* I hate black widows. Just hate 'em.

blog comments powered by Disqus