Friday, June 10, 2005

Free At Last

There you have it. Problem solved. The application team responsible for this app was out today, so I had to dive in. I figured it out awhile ago, but then the heavy time was spent looking for ramifications and fallout. Nothing too bad. But, the poor folks in data entry will have some work to do next week.

Not exactly how I wanted to spend my friday, but somewhat rewarding to be the hero.

"Just put the red cape in my inbox, and mail me my bonus check! Uh, what do you mean there's no bonus check? And hey, didn't this red cape used to be a tablecloth in the break room? BASTARDS!"

Well, after being here at the Fun Factory for 10 months, it is an emotional bump that they're coming to me for help. The cream always rises to the top, baby.

(How's that for an ego?)

blog comments powered by Disqus