Thursday, June 30, 2005

Quickie

* I've been meaning to post for awhile. My days are swamped since the promotion. I have lots of folks I'm working with on various projects, and I'm having tons of fun. It's just really busy. The pace should settle down soon. (yeah, right!)

* The stock market? Still in the big index, and avoiding concentrating in tech. I just ran my scans, and there's nothing I'm going to do with tech right now. Just enjoy the holiday fireworks, and that's that.

* Beauty and the Geek. Yeah, I'm watching. Hillarious.

* I've been recording Real World Austin, but haven't seen any yet.

* Working lots of late nights and weekends. I am enjoying the job.

* Spiders. I just hate 'em.

* When the calendar flips to July, I normally think "Hey, football season starts soon."

* I heard the President's speech on the radio. It was a bore-fest. Did he say anything? I'd rather fight them over there, than have shopping malls and school busses exploding here in the US. But I wish we didn't have to do it at all.

* I've got Blade III sitting on my DVD. Gotta love Wesly Snipes as the vampire killer.

* Watermelon. I love it.

* I need sleep.

blog comments powered by Disqus