Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Judgeinator!

Who will Bush announce as his choice for the next Supreme Court Justice? I don't know if foreign born US citizens qualify, but how about The Judgeinator, Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Hey, it's a silly idea. But imagine the C-SPAN coverage of the confirmation hearings!

Ted Kennedy (in your best Kennedy accent): "Governor Schwarzenegger, as you probably know, there are certain issues likely to come up before the Supreme Court. blah blah blah blah" (Insert 15 minute speech here) "blah blah blah ...Roe v. Wade."

Governor Schwarzenegger (in your best Arnold accent): Yes, Yes, Senator. There is Roe v. Wade, and this and that and all these other things. I would wake up in the morning, and judge on this. After breakfast, I'd judge on that. Before lunch, I'd judge again. Judge. Judge. Judge. And this would go on all day long. I'd be there, to judge the way the people want me to judge. I would be The Judgeinator!

blog comments powered by Disqus