Friday, October 29, 2004

Does Kerry Have a Plan for Osama?

With the Osama Bin Ladin tape out, I wondered what Kerry might say in response? My guess is that it would be something like this:

"I have a plan. The first thing is to have a summit. A global summit. We'll get our friends and allies around the world together, and I'll tell them that we must all join together, to kill Osama Bin Ladin. I have a plan for those who don't want to join our coalition. Unlike this administration, I know what's best for other countries. That's what I'll tell them at the global summit. I'll tell them that I know what's best, and I have a plan. And we'll find Osama Bin Ladin and shoot him. I'll shoot him myself, with my goose hunting rifle. Help is on the way. That's my plan."

blog comments powered by Disqus