Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dressing in the Dark

* Well, this is a first. Sure, I've had one brown sock and one blue sock on before. Who hasn't? But today, I have two different shoes on. Both New Balance with similar styles and fit. I wonder if anyone will notice?

* Bullet preference? Asterisks or the arrow gif file?

* Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Claus rally in the stock market, just like everyone thought. Sometimes, the crowd is right!

* I didn't notice the shoe faux pas until I was at work and one was untied.... Ah, crap!

* The reality show, High School Reunion, seems to be draggin' on a bit slowly to me. I don't know how much more I can watch Jim and Nikol cuddle and re-examine what happened 10 years ago. Or The Predator plot and plot to steal Jim, and do nothing. Or Eze pine after Nikol, and do nothing. But I'm hooked, so I'll be watching until the bitter end!

* Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a pair of shoes at h ome just like the ones I'm wearing!

* Busy at the Fun Factory.

* The NFL mandates that teams interviewing for new coaches, include minority candidates. The Miami Dolphins, all set to make an offer to LSU's Nick Saban, have to stop the presses and interview Art Shell.

''We've interviewed three people so far, and every one of them has been very impressive. I was really surprised with Art Shell yesterday. He is really a great guy, and we had a lot of laughs with him. It was good. It was a great, relaxed interview,'' Huizenga said.

* I'm a little disappointed in the lack of Christmas goodies here at the Fun Factory. Everyone is too busy to enjoy the season I think...

* Nice shoes, Muckdog!

* Can the movie Meet the Fockers even come close to the original Meet the Parents? I hope so. I really hope so.

* Back to work!

blog comments powered by Disqus