Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Market Seasonality $$

Great column from Safehaven on December Seasonality. $$


It may be difficult for the bears to get much traction through year end.

(Of course, keep in mind that high likelihood of advancing doesn't mean zero chance of declining.)

There are also plenty of worries out there. The tax deal isn't done yet. China is said to be a bubble - and we are certainly seeing some IPO bubble stocks that remind me of the US in the latter 90's. Gasoline prices are on the rise. Then we have the fears about inflation, a bond bubble, US deficits, state and local deficits.

Etcetera.

I know more folks are becoming bullish, but I can't escape that everyone seems to be saying that folks are too bullish.

That's the way it looks from here on Sunday, where I just hope I can make it through the day without botching an extra point.








blog comments powered by Disqus