Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Randomosity

kansas state cheerleader

  • James Dines says to go with the flow. For now. He has a pretty good track record recently. I have no idea of his longer term record. Anyway, he warns that eventually, it will all end badly. But Dines is obviously concerned that the “Top” might be imminent. His equity section is headed: “DESULTORY MARKETS AHEAD.” And I think DESULTORY, especially typed with the caps lock on, is bad.

  • Emerging Markets falling out of favor. Heck, looks like a stampede for the exits. In January, about 43 percent of professional managers were so fond of emerging-market stocks from areas such as Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, they were holding supersize portions in the portfolios they manage. Now, only 5 percent of global fund managers are favoring emerging markets. That's the lowest level since the stock market hit bottom in March 2009...

  • The Trading Goddess with free stuff for investors! I'm not sure which is my favorite free iphone or ipad investing app. It seems that many of the brokerage companies have free apps available for their customers, too.

  • China's inflation to hit us at - Walmart? Yikes!

  • There was a lot of celebration over Mubarak's resignation in Egypt, but it seems like the whole middle east is rebelling right now.

***

If you listened to the recent Audioboo or watched the Youtube video, you know that I have started back into bodybuilding. I'm sore. And that's a good sign from what I recall. It's just, well, I'm sore. I didn't get sore sitting on the sofa streaming Netflix movies, you know?

blog comments powered by Disqus