Saturday, December 10, 2005

S-A T-U-R D-A-Y, Night!

  • A little Bay City Rollers for a Saturday. How bad is that?

  • This week's Barrons has a column on 2006 market predictions. To be fair, at least they included a few bears instead of just stock cheerleaders. But I don't like market predictions that much. Folks make a guess on the economy and SP500 earnings, apply some PE ratio to it and voila, market predictions!

  • So, as long as we're guessing about 2006, are we going to get the normal election cycle correction and rally?

  • It's a pretty warm December day. I should get out for a last bikeride of the fall.

  • Market and hype. I like the comment on Japan declaring US beef safe to consume. (Yeah, but is it healthy to consume in the first place???)

  • What does Kim Sninder believe?

  • Richard Prior dies.

  • Jason at The Trend on his sell signal. Is it a sell signal? Depends on what the meaning of is is! Jason is worth following, btw. I'm bullish, of course.

  • A new ETF hit the street last week. PowerShares Value Line Timeliness Select Portfolio. Ticker symbol PIV. I like the idea of it.

  • I'm heading out...

blog comments powered by Disqus