Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catching Up...

  • Too busy to think about anything other than work. I did catch the playoffs on sunday, and the Seahawks-Steelers matchup looks like a dandy.

  • Stocks have rebounded some, and I still have my aggressive position from friday. I'm watching the internals as we move back up, to see if we're getting weaker or if we're going to new highs. I still think the market has around 5% in it, as measured by the SP500. But the question for me is if we'll get a pullback before we march higher or not. I remain long for now, but I'll run my stock scans tonight and see what's what.

  • I don't like the character of the President in 24. I miss David Palmer!

  • Speaking of, Samuel Alito was recommended along party lines in a 10-8 vote. Now to the Senate he goes!

  • Seahawks, by the way.

  • Did you see the movie The Island? Reminded me of Logan's Run. Not a bad flick, though.

blog comments powered by Disqus