Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Late Night Thoughts...

GOOG! It's all downhill from here, Muck!

 
  • "Nobody in the world" wanted to step in front of those Google earnings.  That was the fear.  And it was realized after the company announced earnings.  This market has endured weak earnings from other companies.  Will the buyers step in and buy it up?  Are those folks who have been on the wrong side of the market in January licking their chops at a chance to get in and try to play catch up?  Or, is this the start of "the end?"  Stay tuned!

  • Oh, I'm still long.

  • American Idol was in Las Vegas tonight.  Pretty bad singing.

  • I missed the State of the Union.  All my plans earlier of picking up a pizza and heading home were quickly forgotten on the walk from the Fun Factory to my car.  I came home.  Worked out.  And then turned on Fox around 8 for American Idol.  Didn't even think about President Bush's speech until I clicked on My Yahoo.  "Hmm, forgot about it."  So I read the summary.  America is addicted to oil.   Okay.  Now the Democrats will oppose alternative energy, if Bush is for it.   I didn't check the Democrats counter speech, where I'm sure they just went on about how horrible they think Bush is.  What a silly government we have.  But, it is the best that money can buy.

  • I did read that Cindy Sheehan got arrested for doing something moonbatty.  And she wants to run against Diane Feinstein in CA?  C'mon.  DiFi is going to wax that nut.  It won't be close.  

  • Did you see those paintings of Greenspan CNBC was showing this morning?  Apparantly, somebody is going to auction those off on EBAY.  No thanks.  Those paintings were creepy.  Ooh, found a link to one.  $23,000.  HHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAH.  NOWAY.

  • G'night.

blog comments powered by Disqus