Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kitna-riffic!

  • I have the Bengals QB in the Fantasy Football playoffs league. Second play... Carson Palmer's knee gets whacked. So Kitna steps in and so far has done me okay.

  • I picked Seahawks and Bengals for my Fantasy team.

  • The market... Will those who read the sunday business section get excited about the market tomorrow and ramp it up on the open?

  • I'm not working today. I've rearranged my home office. Did some cleaning while watching the early game. And now just fired up the notebook in front of the Steelers-Bengals game.

  • I Netflixed Fantastic Four this weekend. I went to my Netflix queue and bumped up all the Jessica Alba movies to the top.

  • Speaking of Netflix, I'm on disc 3 of 4 on the first season of Battlestar Galactica. Not a bad series. I like this series on DVD thing. Zip right through them. I don't know what happens to Helo and Boomer on Cylon occupied Caprica, but he just found out she's a Cylon.

  • I was reading the performance of various technology ETFs, especially the semiconductors. Powershares has done well. I don't know the difference between them and others. I know SMH is heavily concentrated in INTC and TXN.

  • Halftime. Back to home tasks...

blog comments powered by Disqus