Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Overworked and Underappreciated

  • At least that's my current state of mind. I need to go through a few weeks of being Underworked and Overappreciated here at the Fun Factory.

  • I haven't looked at the market stats today. Generally, I don't like it when the market opens up positive and closes weak. But, it wasn't that weak. We have end of the month stuff coming up. But sentiment might be getting too positive. February isn't a great month historically. I'm still long at this point...

  • American Idol was hillarious last night, with the singer who studied the Paula and Randy voice coaching DVD.

  • One thing bothering me about the market, is this whole Jim Cramer effect on stocks because of his show. This morning on CNBC, whoever was going over the Nasdaq said something similar to "This stock warned, and it's down. This stock exceeded, and it's up. And this stock is up 8% because Jim Cramer mentioned it." I don't think that's healthy for the market...

  • (Now watch folks get a slingbox so that they can watch Cramer at work and tune in to his picks! More power to him, though. He's quite the infotainer).

blog comments powered by Disqus