Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lakers-Kings (Plus More!)

  • Jerry Rice didn't do so well on dancing with the stars tonight.  But Master P has to go... 

  • Jason ponders if the market is near a top.  I'm wondering the same thing.  I don't have sell signals yet, but I did check out the Black Box tonight and it looks like it could generate a sell signal soon on lots of things.  But, no sense guessing about it.  I remain long, but in low-beta stuff.

  • Got the Lakers-Kings game on.  Back and forth, late in the 4th.

  • You know, nobody seems to be talking about oil.   Oh it's mentioned here and there.  But where are the newsreporters at the pumps asking customers how they're coping with this?  I think because we've mostly adjusted to higher energy prices.  It's not a big deal for most folks.  I think companies like Walmart have mentioned that low-end customers have slowed their spending.  But is anybody else?

  • Lakers-Kings goes into overtime, because Lamar Odom is a bone head.  Then the Kings run away with it.  Nice game by Kenny Thomas, though. 

blog comments powered by Disqus