Saturday, April 16, 2011

Atlas Shrugged

Atlas Shrugged hit the box office, and if I were more engaged and cared, maybe I’d go see it.

imageWait, isn’t that one of the messages from the movie?

Seriously, I do want to see this.  The million-paged book was fantastic. I’m sure the big screen adaptation fails in comparison. That’s what usually happens.

This is part 1, and there is going to be a part 2, then a part 3.  OMG, a trilogy.  Like Lord of the Rings, without the Orcs.  (Unless there’s been a last-minute rewrite).

So, the story is set in 2016.  That’s 4 years after the end of the Mayan calendar and thus the end of the world, so don’t panic it many never happen in the first place.

The linked to column says: This movie is for the faithful

My inclination is to wait for the movies to be available on Netflix.

blog comments powered by Disqus