Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Randomosity


  • Do you want to supersize that? McDonalds hiring 50,000 workers.

  • Apple stock ready for the next leg up in the bull market? So normally, shares ramp up a bit heading into earnings, and sell on the news, right? At least that's my recollection. So this time, the stock has kind of been boring heading into earrings. But holding above the 50dma. Opposite? Rally afterwards? Hmm...

  • I never watched The Biggest Loser until this year. Maybe because I'm being more serious with my own fitness. So, it's kind of motivational. I like to see these guys work for it. Of course, then I struggle with eating Cheez-Its while watching.... haha.

  • Oh, gold over $1500. Good lord.

  • The Lakers seem like they're struggling, eh? As a Lakers fan, I don't want to be greedy. But teams like these don't come along that often. Well, unless you're a Lakers fan. Bah.

  • Americans prefer entitlement cuts to deal with debt problem. These polls kind of make you wonder how the questions were asked. Nobody wants their entitlement cut, right? It's okay as long as it is somebody else's entitlement.

  • So week 10 workout slippage. Got home late tonight from work, and still battling cold. So I just sat in front of the TV and exercised in spirit with the folks on The Biggest Loser. Will have to combine my arm workout day with my leg workout day to catch up.





blog comments powered by Disqus