Monday, April 09, 2007

Las Vegas (Again)

  • I went to Las Vegas over the weekend. Lost money, of course.  Man, the place was so crowded. 
  • Stayed on the strip but spent some time downtown watching the Indy racers.  I think Vegas has done a nice job revitalizing Fremont Street and the older part of Las Vegas.  Might have to stay down there next time.
  • Didn't catch a show this time. It was basically non-stop gambling.
  • The weather was warm with some overcast.
  • Airports suck.  I'm at the point where I just check my bag rather than deal with the security fiasco.  I know after 9/11, we have to check for everything.  But now there's this governmental monstrosity in charge of security, and it sure slows everything down.  Hopefully, they're doing their jobs and stopping potential threats.
  • It's about a 9 hour drive from Sacramento to Las Vegas.  Not a trip I want to make by car. 
  • Got home late last night.  Back to the grind. 

blog comments powered by Disqus