Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life's a Beach!


I haven't thought much about the markets while here in Paradise. Maybe being here has kind of marginalized my interest in the short-term swings from day to day. Normally, on vacation I would sell any short-term individual holdings and either move to an index or cash and just enjoy the time off. This time, I kept everything, including individual names. I haven't traded in a few weeks. Honestly, I'm quite bullish and I can't justify selling anything. And that's despite the omni-present gloom and doom from the media and blogs out there! I just don't buy it.

The temp is above 80 here in Maui. Just offshore, there are whales all over the place. The whale watching trip is extremely worthwhile.

I love the ocean. I can just hang out on the beach for hours.

blog comments powered by Disqus