Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day Lingerie Randomosity

  • imageYes, more Valentine’s Day lingerie pics. A good reason to spend $$ today, IMHO.
  • The “real genius” of Google Buzz.  I have an account, but I’m not sure I understand how this revolutionizes how we interact.  Okay, I have another thing to click below my inbox in Gmail.  But I rarely go to the gmail site, as I tend to email from the iPhone or Thunderbird.
  • Japan’s economy beats expectations.
  • First bike ride of 2010 in the books.  Only 15 miles, and my hands were very uncomfortable.  Got back and raised the handlebars a bit.  Went out another few miles, and I think that helped out a bit.  But it was a nice ride in upper-60’s weather.  Lots of folks out throwing baseballs, cycling, and jogging.  I love to see folks taking their dogs for a run.  Happy-happy dogs.
  • 24 shutting down production while Kiefer Sutherland has surgery.  Hey, I like that show.
  • Is Sarah Palin cunning? You had to wonder if Palin, who is nothing if not cunning, had sprung a trap. She knows all too well that the more the so-called elites lampoon her, the more she cements her cred with the third of the country that is her base. Her hand hieroglyphics may not have been speaking aids but bait.  Uh-huh. I’m not buying it.  I don’t believe she thinks beyond the current chess move.  Er, checkers.
  • imageI see on Yahoo Finance that Robert Kiyosaki has a financial article up about a “dead cat bounce.”  Not linking to it.  I read one of his books back in the day, and didn’t think much of it.
  • I do like Jeremy Siegel: The Fed Must use its new Policy Tool Soon.  Basically, Jeremy writes that the Fed needs to start reducing all the liquidity in the system or risk inflation.  I agree with that.
  • On the other hand, CNNMoney writes that we should be watching China, not the Fed.
  • A friend wrote me to say that if the Vancouver Olympics had to open up with music, why not Canadian band Rush?
  • I hope everyone’s Valentine’s Day has a happy ending. 

blog comments powered by Disqus