Monday, May 17, 2010

Darth Cheney Endorses Meg Whitman

I'm not sure I understand Meg Whitman's campaign strategy. She's running ads against illegal immigrants. Now, an endorsement from Dick Cheney. This certainly looks like the 1994 playbook, but I'm not sure it will fly.

As a conservative in CA, I am a little tired of the partisan bickering. We have have Arnold in Sacramento for awhile, and he has been unable to do anything. I see Meg as being another Arnold.

Muckdog endorses Steve Poizner in the Republican primary. Hey, my endorsement may not mean much. But right now, I want an inside guy running for governor, not a "blow up the boxes in Sacramento" retread.

I can't imagine the ad campaign Meg is running will help her. I think this is a huge break for Poizner.

blog comments powered by Disqus