Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Reversal

· Nice reversal in the stock market today. It was very gloomy earlier. $$
· $PM seems like an interesting stock at these levels. Yielding over 5%. Plus, on my lunch time walk I noticed that even with the tensions on the Korean peninsula, the chaos in Europe, and the oil spill in the gulf, that people were still smoking. $PM is an international company, and subject to some currency fluctuations I suppose. And valuation is more than numbers; it can be a function of optimism or pessimism. But I like it better than the domestic companies in the same business. (No position in the stock).
· The 24 finale turned out NOT to be Jack's hallucination. Maybe that'll be revealed in the movie.
· Yeah, Lost. So, I'm out on a walk last night listening to a radio show that was talking about the Lost finale. Same discussions as I mentioned in the last post. There may be lots of questions and frustration about the lack of an official resolution. But maybe that's the best way for Lost to have ended it.
· Oh, when Jack woke up on the island, he was in a suit and dress shirt. The last episode he was wearing a blue shirt. The stab wound was on the opposite side from when the series began. Plus, the shoe hanging from the bamboo was all tattered and weathered. Aha! It was all real!
· "People keep asking me if I know what happened during the finale of "Lost." I don't know what happened, but that doesn't stop me from telling other people that their theories are wrong." -Jimmy Kimmel

blog comments powered by Disqus