Friday, May 06, 2011

TGIF Randomosity

  • image244,000 jobs added last month!  But the unemployment rate went up to 9%.  Hmm… Well, “they” say that the reason the unemployment rate went up because folks got up off the sofa and went and looked for work.
  • Fannie Mae asking for another $8.5 billion.  What’s the definition of insanity?  Isn’t it “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?”  So, here we have them asking for money again.  I wonder what we’ll do, being insane and all…
  • I don’t get the folks asking for proof that Osama bin Laden is really dead.  I think they got him.  I’m certainly glad they killed him and dumped the body in the sea.  The last thing anyone needed was a lengthy trial where he could have spouted his nonsense.  Or a burial site that gets treated like holy ground.  We did the right thing.  Dead and gone.
  • Talk about your contrarian results, Thor gets good reviews.
  • “The makers of 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy are presenting Singapore with a heavily self-censored release with more than 18 minutes of the completed film cut…”   Hmm, I don’t know why that one got my attention.  You?  “Edge of the bed action.”  Whoa, Nellie.
  • Jacob Lusk booted from American Idol and blames Jimmy Iovine.  Heck, blame the lousy singing.  That was long overdue.  I was amazed Lauren was in the bottom two.  I still think the finale is between Lauren and Scotty.  They seem to have the most talent.  Although, Haley seems to be stepping it up recently.  IMHO, of course.

blog comments powered by Disqus