Sunday, November 02, 2008

NFL Late Games Randomosity

  • Stocks likely to recover no matter who is President.
  • Does anyone still subscribe to the commentary sites, ie Realmoney?
  • I guess Doonesbury ran an Obama Wins comic strip last week.  Does anyone still read Doonesbury?  Or newspapers in general?  Newspapers are so yesterday's news. 
  • I don't have any Oakland Raiders on my Fantasy Football team.  And for those of you who do, or if you're a Raiders fan, I'm very sorry.  That's what happens when a Sith Lord owns the franchise. 
  • Obama wants to bankrupt the coal industry and not build any new coal plants.  Yet, he leads in the polls in many of the coal states.  Hey, I'd like it if he did that and built new nuclear power plants.  But I don't think he has any intention on the latter.
  • Circuit City to close 155 stores.  Strange comment, "I'm an employee @ Circuit City and today there was a mandatory store meeting for the holiday season and to welcome all the seasonal employees. There was also some tension as rumors were rampant the days before that we were all going to find out we were out of a job today." 
  • Or, "Hello and welcome to the new employees.  Pink slips to be handed out tomorrow.  Thanks for being a new team member"
  • Raiderettes.  lol.