Saturday, August 25, 2007

Seeing the Ex-Girlfriend

  • Do you get reflective when running into someone from the past?
  • I went to the California State Fair today. As I was hanging out in the shade somewhere, a hot Japanese girl walked by.  HEY!  That used to be my Japanese girl!  Sure enough.  Her and I dated for two years.  I ended it for all the wrong reasons.  She's girl #2 on the list of "the ones that got away."
  • So now I'm just reliving those two years in my head.  It'll bug me for a while.
  • The market had a nice week.  I think the volume was a little light.  It seems like everyone is expecting a retest of the previous lows in September/October.  The thought being that the retest will be bought with fury.  Seems like those waiting for a dip to buy get bearish on the dip; those waiting for a bounce to short get bullish on the bounce.  It's tough to go against sentiment.
  • Last week of August on deck.  I imagine volume would be light as folks get that last vacation in before Labor Day ends. 
  • I have a few fantasy football drafts this week.  No need to bore you with the details, but maybe this will take my mind off the ex.  LOL.

blog comments powered by Disqus