Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Misc. Yadda

* The market strength continues. Generally, monthly strength lasts until the 4th trading day of the month (thursday) as 401k money gets automatically added to funds. I heard some speculation that we might be seeing real estate money come out of land and back into the stock market.

* I had a dream last night that I won a contest to be the new drummer for INXS. But right before we were to go on stage to perform "I Need You Tonight," I lost my hearing. Then my alarm went off. I woke up with an ear ache. (Too much swimming the past week).

* Nobody seems to be complaining much about high oil prices. Are we used to it now?

* Pepsi or Coke?

* I just heard a coworker say "This stuff has a funny ass taste." As opposed to a normal ass taste?

* Why do men have nipples? Ah, now we know.

* Are you following the Rafael Palmeiro Steroids story? Link. I think his statements are pretty amazing. Considering. What's the saying? "Denial isn't a river in Egypt."

* I think the next big crisis could be Iran and their nuclear plans. Seems to be brewing.

blog comments powered by Disqus