Monday, August 22, 2005

Podcast


 

* For fun, I created a podcast.  I don't know how often I'll do this, but you can subscribe to the feed.  I put the link on the right side of the page, so you can add it to iPodder or whatever client you use.  I created the file with the free Audacity tool.  I'm using a free storage site, so while I did upload it, there seems to be a delay.  Link will be provided whenever it's up.  And iPodder will automatically grab it of course.

* It's monday, the weekend is a memory.   Back to school.  Back to work.  Back to.... reality!

* The market?  Yawn.  The week after options week tends to be down. 

* Remember Lawrence Philips, running back for Nebraska and who had a brief career in the NFL?  Check out what he's up to.  YIKES.

* Speaking of the NFL, I was saddened to hear of the death of 49er Thomas Herrion.

* While were criticizing Iraq for not reaching an agreement on their constitution at the deadline, when was the last time you remember the US federal government or the state of California having a budget by the deadline?  Just a thought.

* Yes, the housing bubble seems to have popped.  We won't know the ramifications for 5-7 years.  The housing cycle is slower than the stock market.

* What are you doing to combat higher energy costs?  Is it affecting you?

blog comments powered by Disqus