Thursday, August 11, 2005

Terrell Owens (TO)

I'll take out TO on my way to new highs!

 

* The market staging a nice rally, maybe the options week rally is underway!

* I expected the Democrats would fight whoever Bush nominated for the Supreme Court.  But this guy is probably a good choice for the Democrats.  It could've been worse.   This guy looks like an easy confirm so far.  Despite the noise.

* So you've heard that Terrell Owens (TO) was thrown out of Eagles training camp for a week.  This has been the sports headline yesterday and today.  If I were GM, I'd trade the guy.  He's poison.  He wants more money, but is he worth it?  I doubt it.

* When was the last time you had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?  (Uh, today!)

* HDTV looks great.

* Are you doing anything about high energy prices?  (Car pool, mass transit, working from home, etc.)  I do a little of all three of those. 

* When God told Noah to build the ark and sent the animals by twos, why-oh-why didn't he leave the mosquitos off the damn ark?  Why'd we need those? 

* Barbara Bel Geddes died.  She was the mom on "Dallas."  82.

blog comments powered by Disqus