Monday, October 10, 2005

Lost

* How come Hurley hasn't lost any weight? I know it's only been 47 days, but if Hurley is following an Atkins style diet, eating wild boar and fish, shouldn't the weight be falling off? I doubt they have many simple carbs to eat there on the island!

* Did The Orientation film actually say that the world would end if the code wasn't entered in 108 minutes? I need to watch that again.

* 108 minutes is the sum of Hurley's numbers. But, you probably already knew that.

* Would you have entered the code and pressed the button? Because at some point, they're not going to do it. So, I'd have skipped that immediately. Besides, if somebody is monitoring that, and the button doesn't get pressed, maybe they'd send a rescue team out to investigate. Instead, Gilligan pressed the button.

* Michelle Rodriguez. Hoohah. Well, if I were to be stranded on an island and captured by an Other...

* Best show on TV?

blog comments powered by Disqus