Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday

Sunday finds me watching football, and sighing at the lackluster performance of my fantasy football players. It feels as if the football season is winding down for my hopes of finishing near the top, so now I have to watch just for the game itself. Forget about the players, and hope for entertaining games. Which is why I find myself on my laptop, reading Barrons wirelessly in front of the big screen.

Speaking of, has Alan Ableson ever been right about anything?

Well, field goal battle between the 49ers and Bucs. Hey, it could be worse. It could be the Dolphins and Saints on. Maybe that'd just be more of the same.

I bought 200 pieces of Halloween candy for tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll answer the door or eat it all myself. OK, I'll pass out the 3 Muskateers, but I'm not making any promises about the Snickers, Kit Kats, Twix or Baby Ruths.

Laptop battery
is winding down. Time to go the PDA...

blog comments powered by Disqus