Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tomorrow's Paper Today

Can't believe you're fadin' me, Muck!

 

* I think the saying "How do you like them apples?" is kind of funny.

* The nice thing about subscribing to the Wall St. Journal online (on the West Coast), is that around 9pm, I can read tomorrow's paper today.  Wasn't there a TV show about that?

* I like Fuji apples, if you must know.  Although, there are tons of tasty apples.  I prefer Fuji.  And you?

* According to tomorrow's WSJ, it takes 3-4 months of waiting before you can get the hybrid Toyota Prius. 

* One of my favorite Mexican restaurants offers potato tacos on the menu.  They're pretty good.

* On The Amazing Race tonight, the ending leg completed in the French Quarter in New Orleans.   I can't believe the team that got eliminated tonight.  There are worse teams still alive (for now).

* Asian markets are down on the Intel news I 'spose.  Tomorrow's market open will probably be a gap down.  It'll be interesting to see how folks respond after the first 30 minutes.

blog comments powered by Disqus