Thursday, October 20, 2005

Market Reversal

* No time to post. But yesterday did look like the reversal on high volume, even if today the market is like pears. (Start out firm and quickly get mushy). I'm already long, and got very aggressive last wednesday as I wrote on the blog. So, I'm not too worried. Let 'em rip. Google earnings tonight, and that'll be interesting. I don't own shares directly, but hope they rock the afterhours. And hope they don't say anything to rock my MSFT shares. Hahha.

* How come the Rolling Stones got the gig as the NFL soundtrack (again)? I haven't heard their A Bigger Bang CD, though I did sample a few songs at Amazon. Sounds like the same stuff they've been churning out the past decade. Yeah, I'll probably download the CD eventually.

* Chiefs-Dolphins game moved to friday night because of Hurricane Wilma. Hopefully the networks will cover it. Hey, play the Stones in the background. Fine with me.

* Alright. Quick lunch and back to the grind. Somebody took the Fun out of the Fun Factory today.

blog comments powered by Disqus