Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday at Work

* I've been working over the weekend. That's what I get for taking a few days off last week to go to a training class. Lesson learned. Won't do that again.

* My fantasy football team is getting hammered this weekend. I'm glad I'm working. Lots of byes this week on my team, and the scrubs I'm playing just refuse to participate in scoring...

* Paul "Write. Retract. Repeat." Krugman is at it again. Just read Michelle Malkin for details. And Krugman is oft-quoted in liberal blogs. Even if he retracts or corrects something, it seems as if the original column retains urban legend status.

* Finishing 2nd in Fantasy Baseball. Not too bad.

* The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler wasn't too bad, but not quite as charming as the original with Burt Reynolds.

* Saturday Night Live kicked off last night, with a skit featuring a President Bush spoof. I turned it off shortly thereafter, but those are always fun.

* Everybody Hates Chris is kind of funny.

* I've added Yahoo's most emailed content to my Yahoo page, just to see what folks are interested in and sending each other. It's kind of interesting, and differs from the Top Stories. (According to whom?) I suppose that's like looking for top searches or at Technorati for what folks are reading. What folks read also differs from what newspapers put on their front page.

* More later (maybe). I need to get home and hunker down in front of the 49ers vs. Cardinals game from Mexico. Maybe pick up a toasted sandwich from Baby Bob's Quiznos...

blog comments powered by Disqus