Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Humpednesday

* People starting to get a little too excited about the stock market. What a great few weeks. At some point, there will be a pullback. When? If I had to guess, the likely spot is sometime around the first week of December. Just a guess, and short-term guesses are usually wrong!

* I watched the movie "The Hulk" last night. Yeesh, two hours of my life GONE. It's a horrible movie. A real stinker. Nothing good to say about it. Not a thing.

* Did you see that an apple of day is actually a good idea?

* Do you care if Sears and Kmart are merging? Will you even notice?

* I saw some phones being advertised as having 3D sound. What's that? "Stan! It actually sounds as if you're calling from Malaysia! COOL!" I don't get it. Heck, mine sounds as if folks are calling from a tin can.

* Did you see Anna Nicole Smith on the music awards show? Good grief. I'll have half of whatever she was taking.

blog comments powered by Disqus