Friday, November 12, 2004

TGIF Quick Hits

* Arafat was one of this world's biggest terrorists. The world reaction to his death is somewhat bizarre and troubling.

* I use Amibroker to develop and backtest trading strategies. It's pretty slick. I generally just make intermediate to long-term trades, and skip the daytrading. I just have had a rough time trying to make money in short periods.

* I saw the movie "Intermission" this week via DVD. It is an Irish movie, so the first few minutes there's a bit of a language barrier but after that, it's funny how you start understanding the accent. At first, I was like "Good grief, are there subtitles?" The movie was kind of interesting.

* I got a sell signal on Microsoft, which I own as of this typing.

* I went to go see the movie "The Incredibles" yesterday, but all the shows were sold out! I hear very good things about that movie!

* The Apprentice? I was expecting Trump to fire the whole team last night!

blog comments powered by Disqus