Thursday, June 16, 2005

Neighborhood Watch

* Have you been to any of the Neighborhood Watch meetings in your hood? You sit around and eat pretzels, try to remember the names of the neighbors, and talk about how many cars and garages are being broken into or how many sex offenders live within 10 miles of your neighborhood. It's actually kind of scarey. Somebody from your local police department comes and hands out stickers to put in your window that you're part of this Watch community.

* The market? UP! Well, that's what options weeks are supposed to do. I still see tech rolling over, though. I'm still in the diversified index 100%. To the moon...

* So, two days into the promotion, and they're killing me already. Man. They gave me 6 people, and moved me to another area. It's a big learning curve indeed. I'm overwhelmed, busy, and scrambling.

* It's raining. Isn't the longest day of the year almost here? I guess we should give a final tip of the hat and all to Spring, but I've had enough. No doubt the ride home will be thrills.

* Falling behind in the news, so I can't wax on about the political scene. Probably for the best. I think politicians are generally self-important folks who are interested in winning elections more than doing what's right. There are a few exceptions, I suppose. Somewhere. At least that's the rumor. Or so I've been told by folks who know somebody who thinks this to be the case...

* Cheers!

blog comments powered by Disqus