Thursday, June 28, 2007

The iFed Announcement

  • "In a first-of-its-kind promotional spot, the Federal Reserve has signed-up with Apple to release their Fed announcement via a phone call on the new Apple iPhone." Not really.  But since the government is bought and paid for by big corporations, why not?  OK, I'm not really that paranoid, and I'm not either.  Nor am I.
  • Waiting for Ben.  He is the leader of The Others.  Rate announcement in the on-deck circle.
  • I may "miss" the big announcement.  I'm going to a retirement shin-dig for a woman who has worked here for almost 173 years.  Sweet lady.  
  • I'm not gaming the rate announcement, anyways.  Everyone will be looking for a non-move and then the verbage afterwards.  Now the PCE deflator came in a little hot this morning, which Ben keeps his eyes on more than he does the pregnant women on the island.

blog comments powered by Disqus