Saturday, June 23, 2007

Las Vegas: The Airport

Leaving for Vegas!

Got cash. Got big dreams. I will own the craps tables. I have a
feeling that the 7's will be a no show this weekend, baby!

Checking in here in Sacramento on the way to Las Vegas. I just made
it through the security checkpoint. Of course, I am always pulled
aside to have my bag checked. Don't know why. I have to budget an
extra 15 minutes to plan for that hassle.

The guy sitting to me is your typical overweight white guy. And he is
eating a Cinnabon thing. Which is kind of half grossing me out and
half reminding me that I didn't eat anything out the door this
morning.

Folks are piling in line an hour ahead of time. Securing a bin spot
is the next Prime Directive of travel...

I forgot to pick up a Barrons on my way in. But I have offloaded some
stuff on to my smrt phone to read. Plus, ther is always the Sky Mall
magazine. Which may be more cheery than Alan Abelson anyways.

--
muckdog
http://thelearningcurve.blogspot.com

blog comments powered by Disqus